Environmental Consultancy Service
GISAS Shipbuilding San. Inc. The Environmental Consultancy Unit of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization started to provide Environmental Consultancy Service to the shipyards by taking the Y Environmental Consultancy Qualification Certificate lik numbered ÇDYB-0470 from the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization on 14.01.2011. Resmi Regulation on Environmental Officer, Environmental Management Unit and Environmental Consultancy Firms tarih dated 21.11.2013 and numbered 28828 was published in the Official Gazette dated 21.11.2008 and numbered 27061. Imi Environmental Audit Regulation l, Official Gazette dated 10.09.2014 and numbered 29215 These facilities included in the de Environmental Permit and License Regulation de are; To provide necessary information about environmental legislation, To carry out necessary applications in environmental issues within the facility in accordance with the legislation, To inform employees about environmental issues and to organize incentive environmental activities, Permit / license and so on. The Company provides services such as obtaining documents, renewing and updating the works, making mandatory notifications in accordance with the legislation, preparing an annual internal audit plan and applying them in accordance with the legislation, and being present at the audits to be made by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization and / or by the delegated authorities.
Within the Environmental Consultancy Unit; A team of 9 experts, 7 Environmental Engineers, 1 Chemical Engineer and 1 Biologist, are employed in accordance with the provisions of the olog Regulation on Environmental Officer, Environmental Management Unit and Environmental Consultancy Firms Bir dated 21.11.2013 and numbered 28828.
GISAS Shipbuilding Industry Inc.; is committed to providing perfect service in all subjects in the field of environmental auditing, taking every precaution and doing the necessary work in order to protect the sustainable environment.
Environmental Consulting / Environmental Management Services
• Obtaining, Updating or Renewing Environmental Permit / License Certificate
• Preparation of Waste Management Plan and Waste Management
• Management of Shipborne Waste
• Waste Water Management Zero Waste Management
• Dredging Material Environmental Management
• Chemical Notices and Declarations
• Organizing Trainings within the Scope of Environmental Legislation
• Environmental Impact Assessment Process Management
• Following the Inspections of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization and Provincial Directorates
• Data monitoring / measurement / evaluation studies in Tuzla Bay